Translate

неделя, 27 март 2016 г.

I want to explore male bonding ...









I want to explore male-male  friendships ... i'm inspired by RHCP and their chemistry together
i've spent  15  intense days  studying for an exam and kept myself alive ( i woudn't use the word sane)  throught the music and story of RHCP ... I've been listening to them since childhood and do know stuff about them but  in this period  i tried to go into greater details... maybe i should also get "scar tissue ", the biography...
2 were the most central themes :
 the death of Slovak
and the return of John...to life < the rest of the  group persuaded him to enter rehab ... i think this is a big achievement .


SO ...if someone has a story to share ... i;ll be interested to read about it :)


(  i do  believe in friendships between man and a woman, i think girl to girl relationships are.... peculiar... i've spent a lot of time about thinking on them..on my girl-to-girl friendships ..it's quite personal but i might read through what i've written and sum up something....just ... now that is not what interests me. )


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар