Translate

петък, 26 февруари 2016 г.

project 2015... i haven't finished it yet

1 year and 1 month since my grandmother(Milka) passed away ...she tough me to GIVE and i'm grateful for this lession ! 

art is my coping mechinism and way to express myself. 
i hope i don't stop practising!


*
i had my first exhibition in the hallway at 8th grade  ... after someone stole 3-4 picture , i took the rest away... i was very upset

then, i participated in 2 contests, which encouraged me to keep going ...
*
i had smth like commisions at school ....by an aquantances  (  Ice age doodle )and by my biology teacher- the first one was how a zygote (link)  is formed   and a ganglion (link) ,
i gave chemistry themed picture to my history techer, because she was great person.(link) 
a peacock for my Literature teacher ( link)

my English teacher...she was great, but she tended to loose her temper and at last she left us for  a year to be filled in by temporary teachers.
 Several times she had suggested me  that  i draw smth  for the school club ( i don't know if this club existed anyway..i went 3 times and lost track of it)  but she never liked the end result - at 9 grade  i made a neuron drawing for a logo for the club..  she  thought it was eery
the second time she asked me if i could make a drawing (theme-Black sea) , i made several drawings ..an Aquarius  and a drawing representing waves of the Black sea (which were mistaken for umbrellas:))    ... back then i was  trying out  different styles  and eventhough the drawings had colour, she didn't like them as well. i felt bad about it, because i wasted SO MUCH TIME not because she decided against my entries. 
*
Now... i steal time for drawing but most of the time, it's not what i want to draw.. but  little piece of art that i can draw for about 30 min,theme: something universal like a butterfly, so that i don't have to explain the symbolism and the story behind it. 


i have a lot of work to do !!! 



  • neighbourhood 

L   butterfly, yellow


G
R


  • Friends from kinderganden, neighbourhood and school

K
K
H... a hummingbird
E
M
T

S   flower girl
S


  • my collegues :

V
Tc
G
S
 V
N   birdie
E   butterfly, red
 K    cupcake
M   shipki
I   small butterfly on a card  ... i need to find the photo


H- blue bird, violet hair
K- slumber foxy
V - foxy, birdy,


S butterfly
R
G butterfly
S butterfly







of course the list is to be extended since they are some people who i want to thank and i don't know any other way...



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар