Translate

вторник, 3 ноември 2015 г.

Медали| Medals


This particular collage i made was from my brother's photographs of  our grandfather's medals... he was feldscher at WW2 and now he's  almost 95. Of course war sucks and medals themselves don't mean much ... my gradfather was about to sell them all one time ...He is quite a character  but that's another story ...


My brother is one of the most important people in my life...I kinda made him to start a Deviantart account because i found (most) of his ideas brilliant ...of course when you have a platform, you tend not to stick at one idea or to put it in another words -to get stuck at one place and he naturally  tries out different things. I like  both his crafty -eco -stuff he makes and his photographs :) 






Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар