Translate

сряда, 4 ноември 2015 г.

ключодържатели | keyholders

My first keyholder was part of a gift for winning some  place ( it wasn't the first 3 ) at drawing competition and i used it till it broke,  it represented EU flag. if i find a picture i'll add it .


The Eiffel Tower towers over my beauty stuff, where i put my jewellery and make up . It's а gift from Emi, who currently lives  in Paris. She's been through a lot but manage to build herself a live there ... and most important thing- she found love there . I'm truly happy for her!

 The Colosseum is from Robert, another classmate from my school. It was my key keeper for more than 2 years. I don't know where is now, but he is cosmopolitan right from the day he was born. 

and my current keyholder, the exotic tortoise  is from Hristiyana. She too travelled a lot of places... while at uni she went all over Bulgaria(not only) and after that she went for very long distinations & for long periods of time which is no joke and you have to have certain assets ... however, travelling didn't contradicted or altered  her virtues about family which is very important. 

 (If you can't read it ..this is from St. Thomas.)





this is my latest gift, which i haven't used  yet. It's  from Kalina and Kris.



So, the whole idea is the history of stuff ...this makes them important enough to be mentioned, to be photographed, behind them is a human gesture  ...as objects they are worthless.  


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар