Translate

събота, 10 октомври 2015 г.

!Ramachandran !




  
I was so fascinated by this lecture that i tried to recreated some of the main points in it for my presentation for English class at the  third semerter of Uni. i will probably upload on you tube my version in the near  future. 

if it hadn't been for this lecture and this lecturer, i  probably woudn't  be the same person... first time i came across it i was thrilled that scientific lecture could sound so interesting, it kept my attention  keen throughout the whole talk and i learned most of the stuff much quicker than in a normal lecture... and also being available on the Internet made it possible for me to go back to it when i was working on my english assignment. 


but this wasn't my first encounter with dr Rama... he appeared numerous times on Discovery documentaries. 
















Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар